Some of my friends got together and decided to give me a shower, even though I told them all no. It was super sweet and Deedra took me out for pedicures and we ended up at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and there were several of my friends surprising and spoiling me.
Here are just a few of the things they gave me. Awesome bucket with blankets, onesies, and socks. Tons of hair bows.
A nursing cover and matching diaper case. Charidee asked me if I needed anything and the only thing I could think of that I really wanted and never had gotten was a totally awesome diaper bag. So she had one made for me. I love it. It matches the car seat cover I had made.

My friend AnneMarie made this blanket for me. I usually make blankets for everyone and so she decided to make one for me. I love it.
I also got so many clothes and my mom made a blanket too. So many people spoiled both me and Elyn and it's been nice to put cute, clean onesies on her instead of just all the hand me downs from Alexa.
No comments:
Post a Comment