My big girl Alexa turned 3 in July and we decided to go bowling. It was my kids' first time to bowl and they had a blast with some of their friends. It was girls against boys and everyone won!
Alexa got lots of fun toys including her first own petshops, a new bike, some new underwear, some princess books, a new purse, and a game about mythical creatures. She figured her bike out right away and loved to ride it. She also has her Skuut bike with no pedals where she learned to balance. So once she figures out how to brake we're taking off the training wheels.
I can't believe Alexa is 3. She is an amazing girl. She loves to clean and help me cook. She loves to read books and ride bikes. She loves to play with friends and dolls. She loves to play pretend and make up stories. And she loves to have all out tantrums when she is tired and doesn't get her way...A few examples of this week...Rook opened the garage door when she wanted to. I pressed the green button after entering my pin at the grocery store, and she wanted to. She wanted to hold Elyn before I fed her, not after. All things I can't usually do anything about after the fact. Luckily Joe swoops in and saves the day with his magical art of distraction. Dads are the best, especially ours.
Alexa is doing a joy school this year. The other day she came home sad because she couldn't "make the letter B". She is so determined and wants to do her very best. She gets sad when she can't do something. So opposite of Rook. He can do anything and won't...if I ask him too.
1 comment:
She is so darling. That big smile and her sweet little girl spirit. She is so easy to love
Post a Comment