Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Elyn Jane




Well Elyn was born on June 27th and she is soo soo darling. We are so happy to have her in our family. My computer has a bad virus so I have only been able to check email on Joe's computer when he isn't using it...like right now he's playing volleyball.

Alexa turned 3 last Thursday and she is saying some pretty funny things. The other day Rook asked me to play a game with him. I was making dinner and feeding the baby and I told him I didn't really have time. He was very sad and said "will anybody play with me?". Alexa said "Rook, I have time to play with you". It was so cute and sad at the same time.

14 comments:

Foxs said...

Your family is beautiful! :)

trisha said...

That was fast! Thanks. YOu all look so happy. Elyn already looks so big! Looks a lot like Alexa, right? So fun to see.

Rob and Jill said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Hope you are both recovering well.

Brittany said...

Hooray she is here! She is adorable and looks like Alexa... at least the eyes from what I can see. Congrats! You are awesome! 3 kids, husband in med-school and relief society prez! You rock! xo.

rachael said...

Congrats!!! Looks like you have your hands full, but it is all worth it! Best wishes on the new addition!

Heather said...

Look at that beautiful precious baby girl! Congrats Mar! Best wishes in the transition. New babies are a piece of heaven at home!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

LaurynandJonny said...

keep the pics coming!! I can't wait to see her in person. I was going to say that she looks exactly like you, but now I think she's a pretty good mix!

Becky said...

Yeah, I am so glad to finally see her! Congratulations! I think it is great that Alexa will have a sister to be best friends with. I am glad all went well. Hopefully we'll get to meet her soon!

Angie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

The Jones Fam said...

I love that last family pic, you guys all look SO happy! Elyn is absolutely beautiful! I'm so sad I won't be there to watch her grow up :( We miss you guys!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Maridyn, I am SO happy for you! Little Elyn is absolutely precious. We had ours on April 25! Our little 4-year old, Charly Wynn gave her the name of Tara Teddy. :-) Isn't it pure heaven having a newborn in the family! :-)

The Beckstrands said...

Way cute family boy it has been a long time.

Eryn said...

Can't wait to meet her! Are you coming to Utah over Oct. 9th?