We have some really great friends and we love to visit with them. Our kids are all the same age and most of us have gone through medical school together.
Kelsie is holding Elyn. Kelsie and Rob Mendenhall live just next door. Isaac is 3 days younger than Rook. Taylor is one day younger than Alexa. And Parker is 1 year older than Elyn.
Charidee is sitting on the couch. Charidee and Alex Lund live on our street, a few houses down. McKenlee just turned 2 and Ainslee is 6 weeks older than Elyn. I like to call them McKainslee. Here's Ainslee and Elyn.

Joe is sitting with James and Marissa Pendleton. They live behind us and are our Home teachers. James is a correction officer. Logan is Rook's age and McKenna is a little younger than Alexa.

Claudia and and Ira Boswell are our friends from school. Ira just matched in PM&R in Dallas, where we want to go as well. They are so fun to make laugh. Ira is often mistaken for Tom Brady. Not kidding.

This is our neighbor's family. Carmen, Maria, Ailsa, Diego, and Bella. We love them. Diego is Rook's age and Bella is Alexa's age. They are moving next week and we are going to miss them. Elyn will especially miss being held by Maria, the grandma.

Rook and Alexa were such good helpers in bringing over the candle and singing to Joe. They love birthdays...and fire...a little too much.

Happy Birthday sweetie!. I love you more every year!
3 comments:
Wow, looking at those pictures totally made me sad......I miss everyone! But, happy birthday to Joe, it looks like a good one :)
Happy Birthday to Joe! I think its so funny that everyone tells Ira he looks like Tom Brady (which he really does) but it makes Claudia mad:)
Happy Birthday Joe! I don't think we ever had a home teacher that was more faithful, in coming to see us. I hope he had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment