Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm hoping to come back!

For now, we live in Florida. Dr. Joe started his residency this June. Elyn turned 1. We're expecting #4 in February. Rook is excited to start Kindergarten. Alexa and I are both excited for her free preschool.  
Right before we moved we finished Rook's 3rd season of soccer. 


 Here we are right after we loaded our truck and got ready to drive to Florida.  It took 4 days.
I love it when Elyn thinks she can get on things that are really high.  Now she can. 

When it's a little too quiet around the house, this is where she is. 
 Joe's first day at work.

 We drove all the way to Orlando to go to the temple. It was closed. Yep. We forgot to check the schedule.

Alexa wasn't sure she liked the beach, but now she's loving it.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh please come back! Haha! Loved seeing updated pics of your kiddos! They are getting so big! And you're in Florida! I was wondering where you guys matched. What is Joe going into? How are you adjusting to Florida? I hope all is going well. We are in our last year of residency. The homestretch, and so excited! Take care lady! Xo

trisha said...

I've been missing you! Thanks for the update. Hope to get more. And hope you love Florida....just too far away. It was so fun seeing you on your visit to Utah. Benj and Rookie...I love those two together. Congrats on #4, you are so brave and awesome. Aren't we lucky, we get to have a pregnancy without a miscarriage, for once! Yay for us!

Foxs said...

Congrats on #4! It was nice to read a little update on your life in Florida. Hope to read more in the future...