Sunday, November 22, 2009

Guiyance (violence)

Joe takes his breaks from school usually on the Xbox. He has a football game and Halo 3 and that's about it. When he plays Halo, I don't let Rook in the room. I told him it had too much violence in it. He said Giuyance? So whenever the door to our room is shut, he asks if dad is playing Guiyance. It's funny. He kept wanting to play, so I said, after your mission you can play that game with dad. But you can play football now. And he does sometimes. Joe just sets it up and Rook pushes random buttoms.

Well the other day we were in Office Depot and Rook was eating some apple slices walking the aisles. A man walked by and said, "That's such a good snack! That will help you grow up to be big and strong and play football". Well Rook's response to that was..."yep, I play football with my dad, but after my mission, I get to play guiyance". The man just looked at me and said "okay buddy".

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love their steel trap memories and the things that they repeat. So cute.

Heather said...

That's funny. Good luck with the tree!

Anonymous said...

hahaaha, he's not going to forget about that one!

Stephanie said...

Hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving- and enjoyed your parents. Your kids are getting so big! Thanks for the birthday message for Jacob.