We live in such a great place for hiking. We just don't get out much and do it. So before it gets a little chilly we decided to just go back into the mountains behind our house. Rook and Alexa both have little lunch backpacks and I told them to pack them. Rook put a drink, fruit snacks, granola bar, and a can of corn in each pack. I told him maybe no on the corn, but Alexa wanted it so bad I had to open it so she could eat some before we left.
Yep, she's just eating it straight out of the can.
Here we are heading up into the unknown...
We went with Alex, Charidee, and McKenlee Lund. They are some good friends and neighbors who invited us to go. So glad they did. We just went for an hour...that's all our husbands could give us and then back to the books. We took it gratefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment