Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lauryn and Layla came to visit!

My sister Lauryn and her baby Layla came for a visit this last week. And so to prepare we washed all the toys. Layla will be one this week so she still loves to put everything in her mouth. Rook and Alexa had so, so much fun getting everything ready.


They even wanted to make pink cupcakes (Pinkalicious) and sing to her even though she would be gone by her birthday. Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of them while they were here. Lauryn kept taking pictures and I just didn't even think to get out my camera.
We played lots of games and went on lots of walks. Lauryn spoiled us in every way and I felt sooo spoiled to have family come and visit me. Layla had a smile for everyone all day.


Lauryn took a picture of my growing belly at 24 weeks.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I love that cute TINY baby bump.

I really thought I would be in and out of my Dr.'s office and didn't think brining Har would be a big deal. My next appt is during her nap time so I can leave her here while Regan works. If I have another morning appt. I will be calling you! Thank you :)

Ashby Family said...

Your bump is so cute! It look like the pink cupcakes were very much enjoyed : )

Becky said...

I am so glad you got to hang out with your sister. I love sister's time! Your baby bump is tiny! I would swap any day for what I am stuck with now--and I am no longer pregnant! Ugggh

Eryn said...

You don't even look pregnant.