First, I wish that whenever I said, "Nuts", I could get nuts. And my second wish is that I had a laser coming out of my arm...Rook said this casually while we were eating dinner and then just kept on eating.
Alexa on the other hand said "Mom, I hate you forever"...because I wouldn't let her turn on the movie in our car when we were 15 seconds away from our home.
Rook loves to play with our old phones and pretend he is texting, taking pictures, videos, and playing games on it. He uses his thumb and "Slides" the sreen over to the right game and "waits" for it to load. Then he makes me watch him "play" his games on this 5 year old dead phone.
Alexa has a Dolly that goes in the bath. She came with a little bottle of soap with a pump. She tried to take the whole thing apart, but couldn't take the pump off the lid. She asked me to do it and I told her I couldn't do it. She said Dad would do it when he got home. I said it wouldn't come off because they made it that way and put a screw in it. She said WHO? I said "the manufacturer". Alexa said, "I hate the manufacturer".
On a lighter note for Alexa...although she is having quite a few angry moments lately...she does play pretend so well and the other day told me that she had to go Visiting Teaching later, but she couldn't take any dolls. And that Mom and Dad and Rook couldn't come. (When I go, I tell her it's just for moms and she can't come. She doesn't like that). She said to please take care of her dolls so they wouldn't cry while she was gone. I asked her who she was going to visit teach. She said, "Taylor and Wendy". Taylor is our next door neighbor friend, boy. "Who is Wendy?" I asked. "You know, from Peter Pan, mom".
The kids love to ride their bike and scooter everywhere. It's been n the 70's this last week and it's been so nice to get out.
5 comments:
It must be this age - Paisley has her angry moments too - and when she does everyone better watch out since her favorite "angry" thing to do is to throw every and anything in her path! Oh my!
Love old phones to play with.
Love the VT comment. So funny. So great - what an example you are to your kids!
Your kids are too cute! They make me laugh. Hope you're doing well.... Seeing that last pic of the kids in the neighborhood made me miss having you just up the street! Take care! :)
I just have to laugh when Ariana pulls the "I hate you" out already because its sooo not going to have any pull when she's a teenager because she used up its shock value many months ago. I agree the weather has been soo fantastic our bikes, scooters and rooler blades have lots of company these days. : )
I just saw that you are expecting!! Happy Day! Ours is coming in just a few weeks! :-)...and you can tell Rook that I too wish I got NUTS whenever I said "Nuts"!!....I just think it's dang cute that he even uses that expression!!
Oh my gosh, I seriously laughed through your whole post :) I know I probably shouldn't think it's funny that Alexa said she hated the manufacturer, but I do! I also love Rooks wishes. Too funny :)
Post a Comment