Here is a little family portrait in my parents' basement on Christmas Eve. Alexa would not sit still for the nativity play and Rook was supposed to be "on set" but he just wanted to sit with us.
Here they are Christmas Morning. Alexa was so excited for the crayons and markers in her stocking. She opened them and put them in her purse.
Rook loved the candy and the color wonder. Anything with Lightning McQueen is a sure win.
Christmas Eve all the grandkids re-enacted the Christmas Story. It was so nice to see everyone and their kids. Everyone is growing up so fast.
The highlight of that night was my dad's personal testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ. He often takes the opportunity to teach us about and help us feel the truthfulness of the restored gospel.
We had to take a chance and play in the snow. We love our climate down south where we can go to the park year round, but once a year we get to play in the snow. Alexa had a great time.
2 comments:
I really do like that blanket. I like that it's not super duper girly. I like girly blankets too, but I like that this one will be different. My favorite part was when dad bore his testimony and told us he loved us too! Cute kids.....as always
What a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment