Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas 2009 with the Weatherlys

Well Christmas was a fabulous time to be with family. I finally went through all my pictures from the camera and decided to do 2 posts to have when I print out 2009.

We spent Christmas morning with Joe's family at his sister Cassie's house. Everyone had fun watching Rook and Alexa open presents. They were the only kids there at the time and felt so spoiled.


Joe took like 100 pictures trying to get one of Alexa smiling through the banister. She had so much fun making everyone else laugh at her.


Here's Rook trying out his new tee-ball. He is such a natural. He holds the bat correctly and hits the ball so well. Not bad for never having hit a baseball before. I had a proud parent moment and included 3 pictures to show his follow-through...








Alexa still sucks her thumb and prefers to hold a blanket with the same hand while she is sucking. Grandma had a fun time trying to use her blankie too and Alexa would immediately snatch it back.

I couldn't resist this picture of Alexa and Joe. Alexa's favorite place to be is sitting on daddy somewhere.

Everytime Alexa opened up a new present she would take it over to uncle Jeffrey to open the packaging and put it together if necessary. Here is my favorite of him taking out all of her princess shoes. Notice his nice clean shaven face. He's had a handle-bar mustache for as long as I have known him and now it's gone. He looked great.

Alexa got a little Lion. ROAAR!

Here is how we all felt after spending time with Joe's family. Woohoo!

No comments: