I didn't take enough pictures, but here's a cute one of them in the cockpit of an airplane.
They wanted to go back to the grossology section over and over again. There was a burping thing, a runny nose exhibit, skin, intestines, and much more. All GROSS. They had so much fun in the service station changing a tire. They had fun buying groceries. They loved climbing on some jungle gym thing. Upstairs they put balls into a vacuum and watched them go all over the place. There was music stuff and our favorite...the shadow box. You go inside a dark room and make poses on the white wall. Push the button and flash, you get your shadows in the poses you had made. Even Alexa figured it out and was being funny.
There was an exhibit on how to make paper airplanes. The kids were getting tired, so I took a picture. Three different kinds of airplanes...try them out.
4 comments:
Alexa already knows how to figure stuff out? That place sounds fun! and gross!
Fun! Sounds like Amy is the friend to have! :)
Your welcome! We will have to go again! You are great company!
I love the Children's Museum, but you're right it is SO expensive. I totally want to get a family pass. Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment