Every year they have a couple of these little carnivals set up around town. We decided to go this year since several of our friends' preschool was going. We got in really cheap and we went early to cut down on crowds. Rook got to ride a couple of rides like this teacup ride and we all went on the pirate ship. Neither Alexa or Rook really liked it. I tried to explain that it would just be a tickle in your tummy...but they both held onto me for dear life. Poor Jett was in a cup by himself and wasn't loving it.

Here are a few of our attempts at pictures. Mostly we followed Alexa around and tried to keep her safe.



So to all the people who ask me why I don't get family pictures...this is why

Rook's friend Benjamin knows how to smile just like Rook...

They also got to pet the animals...rabbits, goats, chickens...
Hand Sanitizer stations were just outside the gate...
1 comment:
Fun. Alexa and Paisley are so alike at this stage...when you said we were just trying to keep Alexa safe, I knew exactly what you meant.
Also, I know about the smiles at this age...Ethan has school pictures tomorrow and I am fearful of the smile! :)
Post a Comment