

Why does Rook's shirt have to do that?

Here's also probably my next favorite. But see if you can tell if there's anything wrong in it.

Did you guess I photoshopped Alexa's head on? Her head is from the Blog Picture. Here is what the picture really looks like.

Now that you know, can you stand to look at the first one? Or do you really notice? I mean her body language doesn't exactly match her face in the top one, but still I think unless you know, you might not see it.

This is one of my favorites just in that it tells a familiar story. If we're giving Alexa too much attention...somebody isn't happy.
Well that was pretty much our first family photo shoot. I was pretty happy about the results. Now I just have to print some and hang them up in our house.
Last Thursday was Potty Day for Alexa. She has done really well. I will post her potty woes and accomplishments next time.

7 comments:
Family picture taking is the worst. Why does it have to be so hard?
I think your family pictures are great! Love the one where you swapped out her head - you can't even tell. Really nice job.
Cute family:) Good idea with the photoshopping. I couldn't tell and it saves a great picture! You're so smart, and pretty.
Adorable pictures! And family picture taking is not the worst. I actually quite enjoy it (but I'm biased).
Darling pictures! I haven't been over to your blog in a while, Alexa and Rook are sure growing up fast!
Your kids are adorable! What great pictures.
It's so fun to get reconnected like this. You have such a cute family! I'm excited to get to read all about what you're up to.
Okay, I'm trying not to feel too bad that your Alexa is talking so much and you're getting ready to potty train. My Jacob is a few weeks older and is yet to say Mama and is no where near being ready to potty train. Your pictures are adorable, what a cute family you have. I can totally relate on the mom thing, I don't know how my mom did it either. Take care cute girl!
Hmmm... I thought I commented earlier, guess not! Love em all!
Post a Comment