Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alexa loves to RIP

Alexa is my ripper. She can entertain herself for quite awhile if she's ripping something interesting. I thought...she'd be fine. She was having fun, nothing was opened and spilling out onto the floor...until she accidentally opened one of the pudding sacks. I'm sure it was an accident because she came and told me and wanted me to clean the pudding off of her feet. There was just the smallest hole at the top and boy did it make a big mess.

Whow could get mad at a face like this?


The kids LOVE to ride around on this blanket. Apparently all the static electricity finds its way there too. Alexa's hair is out of control most days without help from the static, but this was way too cute.

I had 4 kids the other day for a couple of house and they ended up in the corner of Rook's room. They all crawled through the little kitchen in there and sat on the floor. Just sat there for probably 15 minutes. Finally I thought I better take a picture. Rook is in the sticking out his tongue for pictures phase. Love it. Isaac is on the right and Taylor is on the left. Kelsie's kids are within a few days of mine. They have fun tormenting each other.


WE went to story time at the library on Friday and Froggy came to pass out candy canes and take pictures. Rook didn't really know what to do. He was a little scared to stand by him. We also made a snowglobe craft and while we did that, Alexa just kep wondering over to Froggy and then coming back. Back and Forth. She also wondered onto everyone else's craft. It was fun to get out with Trisha and Angela at least.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and she's gonna have awesome dark hair. I can't wait to have cool blogs like you. Also, I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

Katrina said...

That is so funny that she loves to rip things. I love her sweet smile. I think Heavenly Father made our kids so stinkin cute so when they new naughty things, we can run and find the camera and smile about it.

Anna said...

Love the contrast of your kid's dark hair with the other kid's light hair...that is how our kids would be together. Ethan is still afraid of character costumes. Santa Claus- don't even think about. Easter Bunny - he goes running. Where is the fun?!?