
No Rook, stay away!

No, mom said I have to kiss you

Smooch

Whoa. That was slobbery. (Notice what Rook is doing)

Do you want to read books now? Yeah, okay.

I like to eat in just my diaper...

I look like my daddy. I love to get into the Halloween hair colors...

I'm starting to walk. I just turned 8 months and my mommy tries to hold me down.

Mom LOVES to sit on the floor and play with us.
10 comments:
I love her expression in that 1st photo. Rook is looking like a little boy...no longer a baby. Walking?!? When is this madness gonna stop? :)
I can't believe your kids. Alexa will be walking way early if she's already starting to try. I love to see her in some of Mary's clothes. At least, i think they are. thanks for the recipes. I'm going to try a few next time i go grocery shopping. When do you get here for Easter, do you know?
Walking??? Wow!
Fun pictures!!
I think that's a world record for early walking isn't it? 8 months. that's so cool. What a little go getter she is.
Your kids are so darling. Is Alexa really starting to walk!? That is crazy. She must be trying to keep up with Rook!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's starting to walk... before you know it she'll be running! :) Love the pictures!
We'd love to get together when you come to town! Let's plan on it.
Thanks for the updates. Your kids are darling. I wish I had the patience to play with them on the floor. I don't do that. . .ever. I think I need to slow down my life. Anyway, I can't believe Alexa is starting to walk! That girl has some motor skills!!! It will be nice that she's walking before the summer--it wouldn't be pretty with her crawling around on that hot Vegas ground!
Alexa must take after her mom, an overachiever for sure! Is she seriously walking! They are darn cute!!
Wow 8 months and now trying to walk! That was quick, guess she wants to keep up with Rook! I am going to miss you all when we move. Fun Pictures!
Post a Comment