I have to give a shout out for hand me downs. That's all my kids wear and I'm SOOOO grateful to all family and friends for the clothes. Two friends in my ward brought me big bags of clothes in the last month and I am sooo appreciative. Rook looks like his cousins Jacob and Max most days. I remember them wearing the clothes when they were his age.
Rook's favorite thing to do is play Racquets with dad outside. Here's a typical day after 8 hours of school for Joe...Alexa wants him and Rook wants to play with him...he's such a good daddy.
Rook's prayers lately just crack us up. Yesterday for family night we learned about Moses. So in the closing prayer, Rooks says..."Thank you for Moses" and we're feeling like we had a successful night and so pleased that he can remember what we talked about...and then he says "Thank you for Ramses and Ramses' horse". Yep...
5 comments:
CUTE!!
Ok that's just funny! At least he is listening : ) What a good Daddy your kids have. I love Alexa's big smile and ya that will get her in trouble one day but for now tooo cute!
Sometimes I get so caught up in how hard my day was at home that I forget John has woked just as hard (in a different kind of way)at school and still has to come home and turn up the energy for Miles and Eli. Thank you to our husbands, who work hard in school, and are also great dads!!! Kudos to you. -wendy
advanced kids....that's all I gotta say!
Alexa is such a happy girl! I love it! Rook makes me laugh! Gotta love his prayers! Bill and I always struggle not to giggle when Jake prays. :)
Post a Comment