Alexa can crawl...and pull herself up on everything. The other morning around 6, I was awakened to a loud banging...When I came in her "room", I found her head-banging the wall and laughing. Now that takes coordination and skill well beyond her months. I do dress her in pajamas...
Alexa can eat everything...and loves to put everything in her mouth, even food sometimes. She chews it up and spits it out...hopefully not a type of things to come with dating. She loves to try new foods and I'm pretty sure gets a few things down...because I change her super-power diapers.
Alexa loves the freedom that comes with crawling. She crawls to wherever Rook is and tries to take whatever toy he is playing with and eat it. BRILLIANT. She actually loves her Dolly. It must taste good, otherwise I don't think she'd be interested.
Rook's still aboard the Pee-train. He's actually doing really well...except for 2 major things that I'd take any advice on. He still doesn't really like to have a bowel movement on the potty and I feel like I'm pressuring him to. I pump him full of grape juice so it will come out soft and he ends up holding it until one day he goes like 5 times. Some of it in the potty, some of it in his pants. Today I left the room and he pooped in the potty...maybe there's something there. He had an accident with pee today too because he didn't want to poop and knew that if he peed, he "might" poop. So he peed on the floor on the way to the potty and got like 1 Tablespoon in the toilet. BRILLIANT. We decided to go to the park, since he had pooped alot in the potty...still pooped at the playground...AMAZING. He did do great at church with no accidents...HALLELUJAH!
3 comments:
That is so awesome! Alexa is amazing. Dallin is still doing the army crawl thing and isn't she a month younger than him? (dallin was born June 30th) he's not pulling himself up either, so she is definitely super girl. How fun!
I wish I could give you advice on potty training. . . but with no good track record in that dept., I think I'll refrain. Good luck! I like your blog background by the way!
Yes, I think Alexa does have super powers! She is definitely very physically coordinated for her age! Eliza was a head-banger (uh-oh, hope that doesn't make you nervous!) and I read it about it. . . it's totally normal for kids to do that. At this rate, Alexa will be out of the baby stage before you know it and be potty trained by the time she's 1!
Post a Comment