Friday, June 3, 2011

Trying to get ahead and...

The boys are gone on the Father and Son campout and I tried to think of all the things I could get done. Charidee came over and dyed my roots...played with Alexa and now that she's asleep I can blog. The problem is I am sooo exhausted, I hope I can even stay awake to do this one post. My legs are up so hopefully they won't swell. My last day of babysitting lots of kids was today. That's a huge weight off.


When babies are born in the ward the Relief Society made a hooded towel for all of them. When I got called I had to decide to continue doing that or something new. Well all the expecting moms...me included, really wanted a hooded towel so I thought, why not. I made 3. Two babies left. I made these twin girls' towels early on a night I felt good and luckily I finished them just in time because they came 6 weeks early.



Now if my baby would just please come early.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Oh you are so wise...trying to get ahead. My baby is 9 months old and as you can tell, my blog posts are far and few between. That makes me sad. My exhaustion usually wins out and I go to bed. That, and I cannot download any more pictures on my computer because of memory so I don't blog. I only make time to read everyone elses. :) Hope you are better at keeping up so I have something to read. HAHAHAHA! Good luck. Can hardly wait to see pictures of the new little one.