Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The real name is...

Joe and I have some friends who worked at the hospital with us. Elaine and Lynn really encouraged me while Joe and I were dating. So Joe was tossing around some combinations of their names and came up with...

Elyn, pronounced EEElyn. The more we use it the more we like it. We know Tiger Wood's ex is named Elin, but we're hoping that it will still be original.

6-8 weeks left and we can't wait.

6 comments:

LaurynandJonny said...

Yea!!! It's getting close! I really like the name:)

Heather said...

I love Elaine and Lynne. They would be so honored!! Too bad I didn't encourage you so much with Joe, and you could have named her after me. Just kidding! Speaking of, did you know Pat retired last week. Who woulda thought that would ever happen!
Hang in there Miss Mar!

Anna said...

Anna? :)

Anna said...

HA HA. Just read the comment you wrote on my blog. :) I'll just secretly call the baby Anna.
Next baby? You are awesome.

Julie T. said...

Love the name! Happy I know your blog address now:)

The Jones Fam said...

So is this the official name? I am all about combination names. Jaylee and Jett both have them :) Can't wait for Elyn to come, I am sure she will beautiful!