It was a fun experience to take Alexa with me for my ultrasound. The Doctor was really nice and kept asking her questions. She asked her what she wanted and Alexa of course said a baby sister and she is getting one. She is so happy.
The Doctor measured everything and looked at all the major organs. Then she looked at the hands and said, "wow, this baby has big hands". I just laughed and said, yep, she's mine. So just to see, she measured the feet. "Wow, your baby already has feet that are 1 inch long. That's pretty big". Yep.
Joe had been saying he wanted a boy because he didn't think he could love another girl as much as he loves Alexa. And then we would be done. I kept saying, well I would love for each of them to have a brother and a sister. Now I know you can't just order them like that but I do feel that way. Anyway, I really wanted a girl because I have all these darling clothes and Alexa can have a sister at least. I talked to 2 sisters just this morning. And tonight when Rook was putting his pajamas on and being so cute Joe said, "you know, we might have to have another one so Rook can have a brother"...Yep.
13 comments:
Congratulations! Alexa will be so cute with a baby sister. I love that my girls have eachother. I always wanted a sister growing up and always think it is so neat for girls to have that relationship.
I think you look great! I was already in maternity pants at 20 weeks--your belly is nothin'. Lucky. Excited you are having a girl too!
Yay for girls! I am so excited for you. I am a little jealous of how TINY you are. Man! You look darling.
Thanks for being willing to watch Har. I volunteer at the school on Wednesdays and Nancy watches her for me. I love going to school because I feel like it is a "break". The teacher always laughs at me when I say that but I just tell her, she has never been pregnant and chasing a one year old. 20 Kindergartners is nothing! :)
What great news! I'm so excited for you guys. Alexa is going to be the best big sister ever! Btw I think you fabulous! :)
I meant to say... I think you look fabulous! Forgot a word in that scentence! :)
Another girl will be so fun! I am jealous. Sorry the pic I took looks a little out of focus, but I think you look great!
So excited for you! Two girls together are super fun! You look AMAZING by the way. Congrats!
Woot, woot! Congrats! Sisters are the best. Glad to hear everything looks good, including you! You barely look prego, Miss Mar!
If you ever move back here, can we please be neighbors?
Congratulations! You look fantastic.
Yeah! Another girl! Now we know what that means...easy! I'm so happy for you. I told Benj, wondering what his response would be (if he'd want another sister or not.) I could see his little wheels turning over it and then he said he wants another one too! That was good to hear.
You look great, as always, nothing phases you. I hope all your family planning wishes come true! Congrats!
Congratulations on another baby girl! How exciting for your family! And, of course, you look fabulous. I barely showed with James, too. I was about 35 weeks when people actually started spontaneously asking me when I was due, and I have to admit, I kind of liked that! I am so happy for you all! :)
Congrats to you! That is so wonderful & you do look fabulous for being 19 weeks!
You don't even look pregnant.
Post a Comment