Rook's Joyschool class dressed up and had a fun time for Halloween.
This year's Weatherly Halloween was Star Wars theme. The kids had a great time at the Trunk or Treat and then handed some candy out on Halloween Night.
Rook loved having an excuse to use his lightsaber.
The kids were jealous of Joe's face paint job, so we did face painting for Family Night a few nights later. They had a blast painting my face.
YOU are the best mom ever! I don't know if I would let my kids near me with face paint :)
I love your cute costumes. I try and think of cute themes for us but it is hard having a bunch of girls. Halloween is the one time having a boy might be nice :)
4 comments:
I love family costume themes...we've just never done it before. You guys look great, especially your make-up later Mar!! :)
You are a brave woman to let your kids paint your face! I love the family Star wars theme--and Joe's face make-up is awesome!
Joe's face is totally scary! I love Rook's though for your family night face painting :) Alexa of course makes a beautiful princess!
YOU are the best mom ever! I don't know if I would let my kids near me with face paint :)
I love your cute costumes. I try and think of cute themes for us but it is hard having a bunch of girls. Halloween is the one time having a boy might be nice :)
Post a Comment