Introducing Emma, Sazi, Afton, and Bonnie

Alexa is such a great little mom. She loves to take care of any baby she sees. She has 4 dolls that she has named. She sleeps with them, talks to them, feeds them, changes their diapers/takes to the bathroom, and wraps them up in their blankies. I've been trying for 2 days to get the most darling video on here..but alas, it won't work.
Alexa is such a great little mom. She loves to take care of any baby she sees. She has 4 dolls that she has named. She sleeps with them, talks to them, feeds them, changes their diapers/takes to the bathroom, and wraps them up in their blankies. I've been trying for 2 days to get the most darling video on here..but alas, it won't work.
Here are a few fun pictures of Alexa. Her latest love, playing Connect the Dots on Joe's phone. It is so sweet to hear her say, over and over...and over and over...Dad, can I please play connect the dots? Over and Over...
2 comments:
not much is more adorable than a little girl and her babies.
Amen to the cute statement!
Post a Comment