Here's a few of my same-old, same-old. I've been trying to get a bunch sewn for all the babies being born so I can work on my Christmas Table runners when the fabric gets in. I had 7 at one point and now I'm back to 4. I've got some friends in Utah I need to deliver them to, but when I'll get up there...not sure.
Joe's response to this blanket was...it's so great for a boy...except the paisleys...Oh well.
Sewing is my thing to keep me sane when Joe is studying 10 hours a day. I've really grown to enjoy it more as I've been able to help others learn and get fulfillment out of it. I feel like my life is in a good balance right now with my kids and my personal time. I try to exercise and read my scriptures everyday and if I have some time after they go to bed, I sew. It works. Time to throw another baby in there I think.
10 comments:
Wow, I love all your blankets! And it's so great that you feel like you're in a place where everything is in balance. That's no easy feat! :)
It amazes me how fast you can pound out all of those quilts! FAST FAST FAST! Love em! BTW I think paisleys totally work for boys. Whatever Joe! Hahahaha! :)
I LOVE the zebra and pink blanket. I am obsessed with it. One day, I am going to make you teach me how to do this. Did you know that I want to be JUST like you :)
Time for another baby? Yup! :) Can't wait to visit in a month! I better get planning and send out more details.
all I remember is the last sentence :)...should have been your post title! Wow, congrats for getting to that place...that's huge!
Announcement?
You have to pull and pull and stretch and stretch when sewing with that stuff, but it is sure cute stuff!
Wow, you are so talented! Those are all so cute. Maybe if I get some extra time someday I'll ask you to teach me some of that! Right now I'm too perfectly balanced (and sometimes too much) to throw something else in the mix! But maybe someday...
I think the paisley looks good! I really like all of those blankets!
You know that I always LOVE all of your blankets! I'm just sad I won't be getting the zebra and hot pink one I was obsessed with. You are so talented, you amaze me!
Hello! I've been thinking about your family a lot lately. My computer crashed 6 mo ago and we shipped it out to Utah for my uncle to fix. Any how, I just haven't been on it the last few months to check blogs like I used to. But, I love reading your blog and your comments because I TOTALLY relate to so many things you say. I feel like we're running in the same circle. My brother just moved to Rochester MN for his residency and I thought about you guys. I can't remember if Joe is playing the matching game yet or not? Is he 3rd or 4th year. I'll have to email you because this post is way to long:)
Post a Comment