We read the story of Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty the other night for scripture study and Rook loves that story. He begged to make a title of liberty the next day. Amy Ellsworth just happened to have some old pillowcases lying around and donated them to the cause. I wrote the words in pencil and Rook painted over them. He had sooo much fun.
When he was done, he put it on the mop pole and told me the story. Amy dropped by at just the right moment with a little captain Moroni figurine for Rook. I have the best friends. Thanks Amy. Rook felt just so much happiness, he was good all day.
For St. Patrick's Day i got a recipe for some guacamole that is so good. So here it is.
6-8 avocadoes, peeled and depitted
1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
3-4 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
2 limes, squeeze for juice
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
1/2 Serano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients with the lime juice. So good.
5 comments:
Rook is so awesome!! I can't wait to see you next week. And, I didn't get a good look at Alexa from that picture, but I"m pretty sure she looks totally different
You are such an amazing mom! I love the things you teach your children. Rook and Alexa are so blessed to live in a home where their mom cares enough to teach them the important things in life in such a fun way!
You're such a good mom, and you are teaching me to be a better one :) That guacamole was delicious! I know I will be making it in the future!
Bill is addicted to Diet Coke. He developed the addiction when he started Med-school. It's true... they need a pick me up when they study that long! Poor Alexa... but such a cute story!
THanks for the recipe... I am totally going to try it. You always have the best recipes! :)
When do you get back fom Utah?
Hey, Thanks for the great ideas. I love the title of liberty and the guac. recipe. I'll have to try both of them.
And Alexa's story is so sweet.
Post a Comment