It turns out they both have some fluid in their lungs and need to be on a nebulizer with Albuterol. It's generally for asthmatics, but since Rook had a really bad cold 3 weeks ago and his cough never went away...he gets to wear..."The MASK". He didn't want to at all because we put it on Alexa first and she screamed and wiggled the whole time...hence no picture of her...they were all blurry. Joe thinks the treatment may be a little overkill and the doctor might be making a little money off the nebulizer company, but I say if it will help them stop coughing, I'll do it.
Rook is still obsessed with "CARS" and Joe bought him a domino set today...$4...for hours of happiness. Well that's pretty cheap.
7 comments:
Poor kiddos... I hope they start feeling better soon! It stinks having sick kids! BTW my kids LOVE playing with dominos too. They set them up and knock them down, for hours of happiness! :)
How sad :( He looks pretty funny though. Is it getting any better?
Kids always look so sad hooked up to those. I hope they feel better soon!
Sad. :(
Oh that stinks! I hope they all are better soon.
Where did you get the domino set? Grant had a cars birthday and now he is hooked on Cars. He watches it everyday and plays with his 4 "Cars" cars all the time.
Oh that's no fun! Hope they get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment