Our kids' latest...
Alexa loves to climb on everything. When Rook did that, people told me it was just because he was a boy...well apparently...it's just because they're my kids...
Here she's Happy
Then not so happy...she forgot to turn around and go backwards...if I've told her once, I've told her 100 times...
Now she's happy again. Notice her single tooth.
Joe loves to spike her hair up...She's so funny. She starting to walk now as her preferred mode of transportation. I'll get a video soon. She's almost 10 months, so not too crazy early. She was making for an early walker, but I sat her down and told her if she started to walk, she'd get a real good spanking and she was so obedient. She wasn't interested in it for a good month and a half.
ALexa's favorite thing right now is to tackle Rook. He'll just be sitting on the floor, minding his own business and she'll come up and jump on him. Of course he loves to jump on her right back and that doesn't always make for a happy ending.
Rook is going through a very disobedient phase. He'll do the exact opposite of what I ask and usually will look at me and just say NO very defiantly. Ooooh, I just want to spank his little rear. I did pretty good last week and only yelled once and spanked twice. I've really been trying to control myself. He gets spanked if he deliberately hurts Alexa. Unfortunately...he doesn't seem to understand how much he's going to want to go out with all of her friends...I've tried to tell him...but he just looks away and says...There's Ramone and Chick Hicks Mom.
11 comments:
I can't believe she is walking. I think ten months is super early to walk. My kids didn't start until later than that. She is so darling!
It is so hard to be a mom full time and keep your cool 24 hours when kids are naughty. I am sure it is just phase cute Rook is going through and you and him will make it through it :) Heavens know my kids have had their naughty phases and I haven't always been able to be nice mom. I think it is getting so much easier now that they are older. There is a light at the end of the tunnel :)
Love that spiked hair! She sure is adorable.
I love her single tooth. I'm still waiting on Paisley's tooth to come in. What a climber/walker/WWF wrestler she is turning out to be!
And hate to tell you that the 'No' phase isn't a phase...I'm not sure when they will ever grow out of it. :)
I need to email you about your Utah plans...doing that now....
Your kids are cute Maridyn. Hope the defiant stage ends very quickly!
Sounds like a fun summer ahead for all of you.
Just wait until Rook turns 3!!! It seems that both of our kids snapped into a more difficult stage when they turned three. For your sake, I hope not. . . but beware. . . .. .
I love your updates, they are so fun, and Alexa's hair is awesome! Could you come and talk to Zoe about not walking, and how about staying away from the stairs? That would be great, thanks. Sounds like such a fun summer! We have nothing planned which is starting to feel a little depressing, I'd better do something about that...
oh, and p.s. 3 year olds have always been worse than 2 year olds at our house...good luck with that :)
I love the single tooth stage. We called our kids the canopener when they looked like that. Don't tease me about wanting to move to ABQ. Don't say things like that unless you're serious. We would love having some family there. I'm sure they need doctors. They aren't saturated with professional like UT.
Only one yell and 2 spanks? You're doing great!2 is just the beggining. Ariana really gets me going some days. My mom was totally right that I'd get a 3 year old just like me one day and yup I did! Alexa's hair is awesome.
Hopefully Rook will outgrow this phase soon. Alexa is beautiful and her hair is obviously very versatile! If Joe decides the doctor route isn’t for him he could always become a hair stylist.
:)
Sooo darling! Love her smile! Sounds like a fun summer...Enjoy!
I know you several family members in Utah but if you need a place to stay our home is always open. We have a whole upstairs fully furnished waiting for guests!
Post a Comment