
After Lauryn's reception (Friday night) and wedding (Saturday afternoon), we were able to go and visit Joe's family for a little while. Grandma Penny loved having the three babies all around her. Mya is on the left, Phillip in the middle and Alexa on the right. They're all within a few months of eachother and all so different.

Here are the proud papas. John and Mya, Jared and Phillip, and Joe and Alexa.

Here we are at Lauryn's reception. Our Thanksgiving was pretty much a whirlwind of eating and then getting ready for Lauryn's wedding. I made all the cakes for the cake buffet and I made her wedding cake. All in all, I think it turned out really nice.

Traveling is getting harder and harder in our car with 2 growing kids. I've about got Joe talked into a minivan...We'll see. I'm so in love with Rook and Alexa. They are so fun and make me smile.
6 comments:
Congratulations Lauryn!!! And, nice work on the cake. It looks great.
Wow. What good looking families you belong to! Great job on the cakes...I didn't know you had those amazing skills.
Take the mini-van leap...we did and I have not regretted a second of it. I LOVE it!
What Talent! I didn't know that you did cakes too! The wedding cake looks wonderful. Slaving away making pies, turkey and cakes what a fun Thanksgiving spent with the fam. I would love to get a mini van too. We have all three kids in back of our toyota avalon. I am so grateful that it isn't any smaller. We drove home from Salt Lake too..bring on the minivan.
you are awesome! I can't believe you made all of the cakes! You are so cute and fun!
your cakes were amazing! good job. it was really fun to see you at the wedding!
good to see you! your kids are darling!!! hope ya'll have the merriest christmas!
Post a Comment