Well Alexa had her first bowl of cereal this week and she ate it like a champ. With Rook I used a syringe and squirted it in his mouth after several failed attempts with a spoon. So with Alexa, I just went straight for the syringe. It worked like Magic...
I have to be so careful where I put Alexa down because she rolls all over the place. I cropped it out so nobody would be disgusted, but the toilet is just off to her left...
One of my favorite things is this position when she looks up and smiles so big at me. It's heaven.
Kacey Gardner had this code name thing on her blog, that she had stolen from our friend Audra Sidwell, so I stole it and did it too. It's kinda fun. Although none of my names turned out half as cool as theirs. Try it and let me know so I can read it.
1. My rock star name: "Star Lex"
{First pet and current car} (we didn't really have pets with 9 kids around, but my grandma had a horse 'Star' that I claimed as my own)
2. My gangsta name: "Kit Chip"
{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}
3. My detective name: "Black Horse"
{Favorite color and favorite animal}
4. My Star Wars name: "Weama of Errin"
{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}
5. My superhero name: "Brown the Shake"
{2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front}
6. My Nascar name: "Marion Edna"
{First names of your grandmothers}
7. My "lover" name: "Heavenly M&M"
{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}
8. Witness-protection name: "Robb Platt"
{Mother's and father's middle names}
2 comments:
Hi friend! I can't believe how big Alexa is getting. She is so dang cute! I have been thinking about ya lately and last night I found this random paper, in this random place with your blog address on it! I was excited! I hope your doing well. Your so sweet & I miss all the girls in the other ward! I am the sacrament chorister in mine....suprise! Anyways my blog is crazychristiansens.blogspot.com You need to come over and help me finish that table runner. I think I may finally have my life under control enough to enjoy sewing and projects! Hope your doing well!
Your kids are darling. Being a mom is the best isn't it? Of course I wasn't thinking that a few hours ago when Kaytlin colored with marker on several different walls, the floor, and who knows where else. She really is a budding artist:) It looks like Alexa is about my son's age, he's 6months.
Check out those cake decorating skills, impressive. I'm so happy for Lauryn; it was fun to see pictures of your parents and fam.
Post a Comment