Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alexa turned 4

 Right before we moved, you graduated from joyschool. You had such a great time, I didn't want to forget this group. Easton, Flint, Taylor, Alexa, and Quentin at our pool in Henderson.
 For your birthday, Grandma and Grandpa Smith sent some money and you really wanted these shoes.
This is your favorite outfit right now. I have to wash it often and leave it in the laundry so you won't wear it everyday. 
On your actual birthday, I got up early and went to get you a Barbie Balloon and some doughnuts. 
 Unfortunately, the fan got your balloon 2 seconds after I let you have it. It was all my fault.
 Luckily you were happy with a couple of barbies from Mom and Dad. And some My Little Ponies from Rook and Elyn.
Grandma Penny sent some money too and we went to Busch Gardens for your Birthday. Thanks Grandma.
Alexa! You are a very sweet sister. You often help put away Rook's laundry and put away the clean dishes. You set the table and keep your room spotless.  You are not afraid to try new things and if I let you pick the vegetable for dinner, you are more likely to eat it. You look after Elyn every minute and "help" her a lot. You love to play petshops, barbies, magnet princesses, color, do puzzles, ride your bike and scooter, read books, and make up songs that you sing. We love you!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I did not know that you guys had moved. Congrats on graduation,that is definitely a family graduation! So excited for you guys and your new adventure, not to mention baby #4! Good Luck!

Anna said...

You are blogging again! Woot Woot! Can't wait to read about all your FL adventures and your new life in residency.