Monday, April 11, 2011

My belly, new Pj's and Soccer

And that really sums up our lives the last month. This is my 29 weeks photo. I tend to get bigger in back than in front. It's so lovely.

At the end with Alexa I started to get spider veins in my leg and with this one, pretty much at 20 weeks I've had these. The other leg has the big bruisy ones behind my knee and they hurt. Compression tights are my constant companions.

This is such a cute picture, full of personality and I'm sad it's a little blurry, but hopefully you get the idea of how excited they were for their new pajamas.




Rook is loving playing soccer and learning alot. How to crash into your own teammate. How to run away from the ball, dancing while running and somehow scoring goals in every game.


Rook and Alexa are sooo excited to have a baby. They ask me all the time if it's "time" yet. If only. We still don't have a name. Rook and Alexa have been playing so well together it's kind of weird to me that I don't have to break up a fight every 5 minutes. I'm loving it. Rook is reading super well and loving preschool. He misses Kindergarten by 10 days so we'll have lots of time to be together next year. I don't think I'll do preschool again, but maybe some homeschool kindergarten...still don't know.

5 comments:

trisha said...

aaaaw, so excited for you and your kids to get another one. So great that Rookie is loving soccer...wonder when we'll muster up the courage to try that again with Benj. I feel your pain with Rook being so close to the kindergarten deadline...Abby will be similar and she's advanced like Rook. You'll have to let me know how it goes :)

Anna said...

Ouch! Your legs look painful. Mark actually wears compression stockings every day - all those long days standing doing surgery - I think it really helps him.
Can't believe you are having baby #3. It's awesome.

Angela said...

Mar, I am so sorry about your legs!!!

Heather said...

Maridyn, your legs look like they hurt! I hope you don't have to keep those spider veins post-baby!
Glad to hear your kids are playing well.

The Jones Fam said...

Haha, I love that pic of Rook crashing into his team mate :) I still can't believe how little your belly is even though I see you all most every day! I'm happy for you that your kids are getting along, want to trade?