like last year...and that's about how far behind I am in everything. Except fashion, I'm at least 10 years behind in that.
Alexa LOVES bath time so it is a must every night just to hear her giggle. Once she realizes she is in the bath, her face lights up and she splashes until she can't splash no more!
Rook's kissy pose to the right is typical after prayers. We all kiss each other after family prayer and Rook loves to kiss everyone after all prayers...lucky for my Primary Presidency sisters in the ward...It's fun to see them all dodge the drooly drip hanging off his chin as creatively as possible.
If you want to go back and check out old posts on our old site, it's crankasaurusrook.blogspot.com and I'll probably leave it for a little while. I just couldn't let everyone think Rook was cranky all the time...
2 comments:
I tried to fix my settings so hopefully people can comment now. If you can't email me so I know.
Super cute! I love it! :)
Post a Comment